CineHub on iOS is one of the best HD movie streamers available. The CineHub app came into usage after the shutdown of the Terrarium TV app. This CineHub became popular because it has so many unique features than the Terrarium TV.
This CineHub app is completely free to watch. You need not pay any subscription fee to watch the movies and TV series. Also, this CineHub app is completely ad-free and you can easily navigate through the app without the annoying pop-up ads.
Also, you need not register for this app with your personal details. You can simply install the app and start watching the movies. It has over 40,000 movies and TV series in its database. This app doesn’t host any content itself. They scrap the available streaming URLs from other sources and provide them to the users. Check-Out: YouTube++ Download on iOS [iPhone/iPad] -2021.
CineHub App on iOS | Features:
The CineHub app has many features that are most loved by the users. Below I have listed some of the important and notable features of the app.
- Screen Mirror to big screen TV: You can use the apps like Chromecast to screen mirror the movies to the TV and watch them on the big screen.
- Download to watch later: You will have the option to download all the movies and TV shows to your iOS device.
- Pre-loaded subtitles: All the movies will have pre-loaded subtitles. You can just choose the movie and start watching.
- Multiple Streaming links: Sometimes the streaming links might be banned. So all the movies and TV series in this app will have a backup streaming link just in case.
Download CineHub App on iOS (iPhone/iPad)
Because of some copyright issues, this app CineHub is not available to download from the App Store. You need some third-party installer app like AppValley to install the CineHub on your iPad or iPhone. Here are the steps to install the CineHub on iOS using AppValley.
Note: You need to install the AppValley app first before proceeding to install the CineHub app on your iOS device.
- You need to download the configuration profile of the AppValley app from the below-given link.
- Once downloaded, you need to grant permission for the configuration profile to install on your iOS device.
- Now open the phone settings. There click on Profile Downloaded.
- You can see the downloaded AppValley profile. Click on it to install the AppValley.
- You will be asked to enter the passcode of your mobile phone if you have enabled it.
- Now you can start using the AppValley app. Now open the app.
- In the search bar, type “CineHub”.
- Once the CineHub app appears click on the GET button near the app. The CineHub app will be downloaded.
- Now you can open the CineHub app from the home screen of your iOS device.
The above are the steps to install CineHub to your iPhone/iPad using the AppValley installer.
CineHub App on iOS | [FAQs]
Some of the most frequently asked questions about this app are answered here.
Is CineHub frequently updated?
Yes, the CineHub app has highly active developers you release updates for the app every month. It patches many bugs in every update. Also, newly released movies are added to the database very frequently. Make sure to update the app using the installer AppValley.
Can we download movies to watch later offline?
Yes, Latest CineHub on iOS provides you the facility to download the movies to your device to watch later when you don’t have an internet connection. Before downloading make sure you have the necessary space in your device.
Check this out:
Final Words – Download CineHub App on iOS
Hope you learned the way to download the CineHub app to your iOS device using the 3rd party installer AppValley. If you have successfully installed the app please let us know in the comments. We will be happy to hear it.