iTransmission – Best Torrent Download App on iOS – Download from AppValley: If you are into downloading torrents and own an iPhone/iPad, we got great news for you. In this post, we are going to share the steps with you to download iTransmission on iOS from AppValley. AppValley, as you already know, is a 3rd party App Store and hosts a ton of hacked, modified, and tweaked iOS applications and games. Speaking about iTransmission, it is a native Bit torrent client for iOS devices.
It is an open source application. Initially developed by Changping Chen and later taken over by iOSHomeBrew, iTransmission is, indeed, one of the best applications to download torrents on iOS devices including iPhone/iPad.
If you have been using iTransmission then you might already know that earlier we had to sideload the IPA file of the application through Cydia Impactor in order to install the application on our iPhone/iPad. Next, after every 7 days, we had to repeat the procedure. Well! Now you can download iTransmission directly from AppValley and you need not to get into the mess of reinstalling it after every 7 days.
iTransmission on iOS [iPhone/iPad] – Features
Before we move on to the download and installation part, it is mandatory that you know about the features of the application. iTransmission has got the ability to add a magnet, URL as well as web tasks. It includes automatic port mapping as well as port listening.
- Utilizing iTransmission, you can download files from magnet as well as torrent links.
- The app provides you with the facility to control the upload and download speed.
- The best thing about iTransmission is that, unlike other similar applications, it works on both Wi-Fi and Cellular Data.
- You got an export feature as well through which you can move the downloaded files to other applications.
- If you stop the download and resume it later, the torrent download will resume from the previously completed point. This is because iTransmission supports Auto-Resume.
- The application comes with an inbuilt browser to aid and assist you in searching torrents which you can, later, directly add to the app.
- You don’t require jailbreaking your iOS device in order to install iTransmission.
- Last, but not the least, iTransmission supports background downloading as well.
Now, those are, certainly, pretty cool features. Let us move forward to the download and installation steps of iTransmission from AppValley.
Install iTransmission on iOS [iPhone/iPad] from AppValley [No Jailbreak]
- As mentioned in the beginning, for downloading iTransmission on iOS; you require taking help of a 3rd party App Store. We are going to use AppValley for that purpose.
- By installing AppValley on your iOS device you will also get an option to download a plethora of other applications which you might like to have on your iPhone/iPad. Please click here “Download AppValley 2.0“ to download AppValley on your iOS device. or, Check this to get it directly on iOS devices, “AppValley Download on iOS“.
- Once AppValley is present on your iOS device, prior to launching the same, please navigate to Settings -> General -> Device Management and trust its profile.
- Next, please launch the application and search for iTransmission on it. iTransmission will come up as a first search result. Tap on it to go to the application screen. Hit on ‘Get’ to install the application on your iOS device.
- Don’t forget to trust the profile of iTransmission before you launch it on your iOS device.
Final Words – Download iTransmission on iOS 12.2, 12.1 & iOS 12+ [iPhone/iPad]
So, these are the steps to download and install iTransmission on iOS 12.2, 12.1, iOS 12/11+[iPhone/iPad] without jailbreak. If you face any issues during the installation or have any questions to ask, please do ask via the comments section provided below. We are always happy to help you.